Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Big Data  » 
France Ligue 1|Nancy VS Marseille Big Data Analysis

France Ligue 1|Nancy VS Marseille Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG, More about Nancy, Marseille, France Ligue 1,
Posted Fri, 21 Apr 2017 09:41:30 GMT        Font:A  A  A

France Ligue 1 -- Match Time

Nancy VS Marseille  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, Nancy got 8 wins, 7 draws, 18 losses and placed the 17 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Nancy got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 33 rounds, Marseille got 14 wins, 9 draws, 10 losses and placed the 6 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Marseille got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nancy 1.08-0/-0.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 440 matches, the home team got 184 wins, 138 draws and 118 losses. Home win rate: 41.82%; Draw win rate: 31.36%; Away win rate: 26.82%; Home odds win rate: 41.82%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.18%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5769 matches, the home team got 2441 wins, 1646 draws and 1682 losses. Home win rate: 42.31%; Draw win rate: 28.53%; Away win rate: 29.16%; Over odds win rate: 44.22%; Draw odds win rate: 6.88%; Under odds win rate: 48.90%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.30-3.20-2.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 91 games, the home team got 24 wins, 31 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 26.37%; Draw win rate: 34.07%; Away win rate: 39.56%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nancy(25.4%), Draw(28.2%), Marseille(46.4%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic] Mario Balotelli chatting with Sexiest model Katja Krasavice on INS
[Pic] Mario Balotelli chatting with Sexiest model Katja Krasavice on INS
[Pic] Ronaldo Invited ‘Second’ Miss Bumbum Erika Canela For Dinner
[Pic] Ronaldo Invited ‘Second’ Miss Bumbum Erika Canela For Dinner
[Pic] Meet Hot pics of Chelsea star Kapustka’s GF Klaudia Adamczyk
[Pic] Meet Hot pics of Chelsea star Kapustka’s GF Klaudia Adamczyk
[Pic] Anastasia Kvitko Prepares To Build Profile At World Cup 2018
[Pic] Anastasia Kvitko Prepares To Build Profile At World Cup 2018
[Pic] Hottest pics of Rademal Falcao sexiest model WAGS Natalia Velez
[Pic] Hottest pics of Rademal Falcao sexiest model WAGS Natalia Velez
[Pic] Meet the gallery of Shinji Kagawas Beautiful wags Margaret Natsuki
[Pic] Meet the gallery of Shinji Kagawas Beautiful wags Margaret Natsuki
[Pic] Meet the most sexiest fan in Brazil Daiane Novais gallery
[Pic] Meet the most sexiest fan in Brazil Daiane Novais gallery
[Pic] Meet the sexiest Photo Gallery Napolis Fans Paola Saulino
[Pic] Meet the sexiest Photo Gallery Napolis Fans Paola Saulino

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.