Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Big Data  » 
English Premier League|Burnley VS Newcastle United Big Data Analysis

English Premier League|Burnley VS Newcastle United Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG, More about Burnley, Newcastle United, English Premier League,
Posted Mon, 30 Oct 2017 09:15:53 GMT        Font:A  A  A

English Premier League -- Match Time

Burnley VS Newcastle United  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, Burnley got 3 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 10 of the English Premier League. In the last 20 games, Burnley got 8 wins, 8 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Newcastle United got 4 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 8 of the English Premier League. In the last 20 games, Newcastle United got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Burnley 1.00-0-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 666 matches, the home team got 221 wins, 195 draws and 250 losses. Home win rate: 33.18%; Draw win rate: 29.28%; Away win rate: 37.54%; Home odds win rate: 33.18%; Draw odds win rate: 29.28%; Away odds win rate: 37.54%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2/2.5-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 638 matches, the home team got 266 wins, 195 draws and 177 losses. Home win rate: 41.69%; Draw win rate: 30.56%; Away win rate: 27.74%; Over odds win rate: 43.57%; Draw odds win rate: 7.52%; Under odds win rate: 48.90%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.65-3.05-2.52. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 49 games, the home team got 16 wins, 19 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 32.65%; Draw win rate: 38.78%; Away win rate: 28.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Burnley(32.8%), Draw(30.7%), Newcastle United(36.5%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Kaila Cadorna of Connor Wickham from Ipswich
[Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Kaila Cadorna of Connor Wickham from Ipswich
[Pic] Meet the sexiest pics of Udinese Jenko WAGS Vanesa Ningerova
[Pic] Meet the sexiest pics of Udinese Jenko WAGS Vanesa Ningerova
[Pic] Naked model Katrina Maria might be Manchester united sexiest fan
[Pic] Naked model Katrina Maria might be Manchester united sexiest fan
[Pic] Meet the hot pics of Real Madrids anchorwoman Addry Duena
[Pic] Meet the hot pics of Real Madrids anchorwoman Addry Duena
[Pic] Amaranta Hank 10 NSFW pics that could make ex-Newcastle star say yes
[Pic] Amaranta Hank 10 NSFW pics that could make ex-Newcastle star say yes
[Pic] Meet the Stunning WAGS of Everton star Dominic Calvert-Lewin
[Pic] Meet the Stunning WAGS of Everton star Dominic Calvert-Lewin
[Pic] Meet the hot pictures of Neymars ex-girlfriend Soraja Vucelic
[Pic] Meet the hot pictures of Neymars ex-girlfriend Soraja Vucelic
[Pic] Hot pictures gallery of a Sexiest fan of football Iryna Ivanova
[Pic] Hot pictures gallery of a Sexiest fan of football Iryna Ivanova

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.