Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Big Data  » 
German Bundesliga|Borussia Monchengladbach VS VfB Stuttgart Big Data Analysis

German Bundesliga|Borussia Monchengladbach VS VfB Stuttgart Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG, More about Borussia Monchengladbach, VfB Stuttgart, German Bundesliga,
Posted Tue, 19 Sep 2017 09:23:33 GMT        Font:A  A  A

German Bundesliga -- Match Time

Borussia Monchengladbach VS VfB Stuttgart  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Borussia Monchengladbach got 1 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Borussia Monchengladbach got 6 wins, 10 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, VfB Stuttgart got 2 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 9 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, VfB Stuttgart got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Borussia Monchengladbach 0.95-0.5/1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 740 matches, the home team got 324 wins, 173 draws and 243 losses. Home win rate: 43.78%; Draw win rate: 23.38%; Away win rate: 32.84%; Home odds win rate: 55.27%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.73%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1021 matches, the home team got 485 wins, 251 draws and 285 losses. Home win rate: 47.50%; Draw win rate: 24.58%; Away win rate: 27.91%; Over odds win rate: 46.62%; Draw odds win rate: 5.88%; Under odds win rate: 47.50%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.73-3.60-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 29 games, the home team got 18 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 62.07%; Draw win rate: 20.69%; Away win rate: 17.24%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Borussia Monchengladbach(56.7%), Draw(24.1%), VfB Stuttgart(19.2%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet the photo gallery of PSG footballer hottest WAGS Celia Jaunat
[Pic] Meet the photo gallery of PSG footballer hottest WAGS Celia Jaunat
[Pic] The beautiful game Are these the hottest footie fan babes EVER
[Pic] The beautiful game Are these the hottest footie fan babes EVER
[Pic] Meet the Football babes packing their bags on Transfer Deadline Day
[Pic] Meet the Football babes packing their bags on Transfer Deadline Day
[Pic] Meet the Frankfurt Kevin-Prince Boateng WAGS Melissa Satta
[Pic] Meet the Frankfurt Kevin-Prince Boateng WAGS Melissa Satta
[Pic] Meet the Real Madrid Wesley Sneijder WAGS Yolanthe Cabau
[Pic] Meet the Real Madrid Wesley Sneijder WAGS Yolanthe Cabau
[Pic] Stoke City New Man Jese Dates with hottest Model Aurah Ruiz
[Pic] Stoke City New Man Jese Dates with hottest Model Aurah Ruiz
[Pic] Beautiful WAGS Irene Gonzalez from AC Milan Mateo Musacchio
[Pic] Beautiful WAGS Irene Gonzalez from AC Milan Mateo Musacchio
[Pic] Meet the Sexiest Costa Rican football reporter Jale Berahimi
[Pic] Meet the Sexiest Costa Rican football reporter Jale Berahimi

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.