Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Big Data  » 
Italian Serie A|Bologna VS Inter Milan Big Data Analysis

Italian Serie A|Bologna VS Inter Milan Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG, More about Bologna, Inter Milan, Italian Serie A,
Posted Tue, 19 Sep 2017 09:23:04 GMT        Font:A  A  A

Italian Serie A|Bologna VS Inter Milan Big Data Analysis

Italian Serie A -- Match Time

Bologna VS Inter Milan  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Bologna got 1 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 14 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Bologna got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Inter Milan got 4 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Inter Milan got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bologna 0.85--1/-1.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 305 matches, the home team got 172 wins, 59 draws and 74 losses. Home win rate: 56.39%; Draw win rate: 19.34%; Away win rate: 24.26%; Home odds win rate: 45.25%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.75%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1857 matches, the home team got 897 wins, 427 draws and 533 losses. Home win rate: 48.30%; Draw win rate: 22.99%; Away win rate: 28.70%; Over odds win rate: 47.17%; Draw odds win rate: 5.44%; Under odds win rate: 47.39%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.00-4.10-1.52. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 83.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bologna(16.7%), Draw(23.0%), Inter Milan(60.3%)




 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet the photo gallery of PSG footballer hottest WAGS Celia Jaunat
[Pic] Meet the photo gallery of PSG footballer hottest WAGS Celia Jaunat
[Pic] The beautiful game Are these the hottest footie fan babes EVER
[Pic] The beautiful game Are these the hottest footie fan babes EVER
[Pic] Meet the Football babes packing their bags on Transfer Deadline Day
[Pic] Meet the Football babes packing their bags on Transfer Deadline Day
[Pic] Meet the Frankfurt Kevin-Prince Boateng WAGS Melissa Satta
[Pic] Meet the Frankfurt Kevin-Prince Boateng WAGS Melissa Satta
[Pic] Meet the Real Madrid Wesley Sneijder WAGS Yolanthe Cabau
[Pic] Meet the Real Madrid Wesley Sneijder WAGS Yolanthe Cabau
[Pic] Stoke City New Man Jese Dates with hottest Model Aurah Ruiz
[Pic] Stoke City New Man Jese Dates with hottest Model Aurah Ruiz
[Pic] Beautiful WAGS Irene Gonzalez from AC Milan Mateo Musacchio
[Pic] Beautiful WAGS Irene Gonzalez from AC Milan Mateo Musacchio
[Pic] Meet the Sexiest Costa Rican football reporter Jale Berahimi
[Pic] Meet the Sexiest Costa Rican football reporter Jale Berahimi

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.