For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Independiente Santa Fe VS America de Cali, host to win

COL D1Independiente Santa Fe VS America de Cali, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 22 Aug 2019 09:50:02 GMT        

Match Time:

Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Independiente Santa Fe VS America de Cali 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Independiente Santa Fe got 0 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 20 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Independiente Santa Fe got 3 wins, 8 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, America de Cali got 3 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 7 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, America de Cali got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Independiente Santa Fe 0.95-0/0.5-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1037 matches, the home team got 342 wins, 282 draws and 413 losses. Home win rate: 32.98%; Draw win rate: 27.19%; Away win rate: 39.83%; Home odds win rate: 43.39%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.61%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 878 matches, the home team got 363 wins, 297 draws and 218 losses. Home win rate: 41.34%; Draw win rate: 33.83%; Away win rate: 24.83%; Over odds win rate: 43.39%; Draw odds win rate: 5.92%; Under odds win rate: 50.68%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.30-3.05-2.79. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 95 games, the home team got 34 wins, 33 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 35.79%; Draw win rate: 34.74%; Away win rate: 29.47%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Independiente Santa Fe(40.9%), Draw(31.5%), America de Cali(27.6%)

 

Independiente Santa Fe VS America de Cali, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.