For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Eintracht Frankfurt VS Strasbourg, home win is expected

UEFA ELEintracht Frankfurt VS Strasbourg, home win is expected

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 29 Aug 2019 09:32:30 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Eintracht Frankfurt VS Strasbourg 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Eintracht Frankfurt got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Eintracht Frankfurt got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Strasbourg got 0 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 17 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Strasbourg got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Eintracht Frankfurt 0.92-1/1.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 576 matches, the home team got 311 wins, 115 draws and 150 losses. Home win rate: 53.99%; Draw win rate: 19.97%; Away win rate: 26.04%; Home odds win rate: 40.28%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.72%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4106 matches, the home team got 1828 wins, 1081 draws and 1197 losses. Home win rate: 44.52%; Draw win rate: 26.33%; Away win rate: 29.15%; Over odds win rate: 44.15%; Draw odds win rate: 5.77%; Under odds win rate: 50.07%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.36-4.40-6.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 106 games, the home team got 78 wins, 17 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 73.58%; Draw win rate: 16.04%; Away win rate: 10.38%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Eintracht Frankfurt(69.9%), Draw(19.7%), Strasbourg(10.4%)

 

Eintracht Frankfurt VS Strasbourg, home win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.