For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Eintracht Frankfurt VS Fortuna Dusseldorf, host will win

GER D1Eintracht Frankfurt VS Fortuna Dusseldorf, host will win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 01 Sep 2019 10:32:32 GMT        

Match Time:

German Bundesliga -- Eintracht Frankfurt VS Fortuna Dusseldorf 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Eintracht Frankfurt got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 12 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Eintracht Frankfurt got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Fortuna Dusseldorf got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 11 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Fortuna Dusseldorf got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Eintracht Frankfurt 0.80-0.5/1-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 750 matches, the home team got 393 wins, 160 draws and 197 losses. Home win rate: 52.40%; Draw win rate: 21.33%; Away win rate: 26.27%; Home odds win rate: 59.07%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 40.93%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 864 matches, the home team got 457 wins, 158 draws and 249 losses. Home win rate: 52.89%; Draw win rate: 18.29%; Away win rate: 28.82%; Over odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 5.21%; Under odds win rate: 44.79%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.63-3.65-4.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 54 games, the home team got 27 wins, 15 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 27.78%; Away win rate: 22.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Eintracht Frankfurt(57.2%), Draw(23.1%), Fortuna Dusseldorf(19.7%)

 

Eintracht Frankfurt VS Fortuna Dusseldorf, host will win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.