You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ecuador VS Colombia, Colombia is expected higher

INT FRLEcuador VS Colombia, Colombia is expected higher

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 09:06:04 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Ecuador VS Colombia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Ecuador got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Colombia got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ecuador 0.87--0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1545 matches, the home team got 790 wins, 406 draws and 349 losses. Home win rate: 51.13%; Draw win rate: 26.28%; Away win rate: 22.59%; Home odds win rate: 52.82%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.18%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5217 matches, the home team got 2206 wins, 1427 draws and 1584 losses. Home win rate: 42.28%; Draw win rate: 27.35%; Away win rate: 30.36%; Over odds win rate: 44.05%; Draw odds win rate: 6.71%; Under odds win rate: 49.24%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.55-3.25-2.04. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 40 games, the home team got 14 wins, 13 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 35.00%; Draw win rate: 32.50%; Away win rate: 32.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ecuador(22.8%), Draw(27.1%), Colombia(50.0%)

 

Ecuador VS Colombia, Colombia is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.