Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Bettingtips  » 
Arsenal de Sarandi VS Club Atletico Tigre Betting Tips and Prediction Argentine Division 1

Arsenal de Sarandi VS Club Atletico Tigre Betting Tips and Prediction Argentine Division 1

Submit by tipster nowgoal, More about Arsenal de Sarandi, Club Atletico Tigre, Argentine Division 1,
Posted Mon, 06 Nov 2017 09:11:00 GMT        Font:A  A  A

Argentine Division 1 -- Match Time

Arsenal de Sarandi VS Club Atletico Tigre  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Arsenal de Sarandi got 1 wins, 0 draws, 6 losses and placed the 28 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Arsenal de Sarandi got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Club Atletico Tigre got 0 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 25 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Club Atletico Tigre got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Arsenal de Sarandi 0.87-0-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1209 matches, the home team got 459 wins, 357 draws and 393 losses. Home win rate: 37.97%; Draw win rate: 29.53%; Away win rate: 32.51%; Home odds win rate: 37.97%; Draw odds win rate: 29.53%; Away odds win rate: 32.51%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 271 matches, the home team got 117 wins, 83 draws and 71 losses. Home win rate: 43.17%; Draw win rate: 30.63%; Away win rate: 26.20%; Over odds win rate: 46.86%; Draw odds win rate: 5.54%; Under odds win rate: 47.60%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.60-2.90-2.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 games, the home team got 3 wins, 7 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 23.08%; Draw win rate: 53.85%; Away win rate: 23.08%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Arsenal de Sarandi(35.4%), Draw(30.6%), Club Atletico Tigre(34.0%)




 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic]C Ronaldo Sets James Up With Stunning Model Helga Lovekaty
[Pic]C Ronaldo Sets James Up With Stunning Model Helga Lovekaty
[Pic] Real Madrid Star Isco Confirms His Relationship With Sara Salamo
[Pic] Real Madrid Star Isco Confirms His Relationship With Sara Salamo
[Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Kaila Cadorna of Connor Wickham from Ipswich
[Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Kaila Cadorna of Connor Wickham from Ipswich
[Pic] Meet the sexiest pics of Udinese Jenko WAGS Vanesa Ningerova
[Pic] Meet the sexiest pics of Udinese Jenko WAGS Vanesa Ningerova
[Pic] Naked model Katrina Maria might be Manchester united sexiest fan
[Pic] Naked model Katrina Maria might be Manchester united sexiest fan
[Pic] Meet the hot pics of Real Madrids anchorwoman Addry Duena
[Pic] Meet the hot pics of Real Madrids anchorwoman Addry Duena
[Pic] Amaranta Hank 10 NSFW pics that could make ex-Newcastle star say yes
[Pic] Amaranta Hank 10 NSFW pics that could make ex-Newcastle star say yes
[Pic] Meet the Stunning WAGS of Everton star Dominic Calvert-Lewin
[Pic] Meet the Stunning WAGS of Everton star Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.