For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
AD Alcorcon VS Cadiz, Cadiz is expected higher

SPA D2AD Alcorcon VS Cadiz, Cadiz is expected higher

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 17 Sep 2019 09:30:42 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- AD Alcorcon VS Cadiz 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, AD Alcorcon got 2 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 10 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, AD Alcorcon got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Cadiz got 5 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Cadiz got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AD Alcorcon 0.77-0/-0.5-1.17. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 412 matches, the home team got 170 wins, 122 draws and 120 losses. Home win rate: 41.26%; Draw win rate: 29.61%; Away win rate: 29.13%; Home odds win rate: 44.17%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.83%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.25-2-0.70. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 40 matches, the home team got 14 wins, 19 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 35.00%; Draw win rate: 47.50%; Away win rate: 17.50%; Over odds win rate: 30.00%; Draw odds win rate: 32.50%; Under odds win rate: 37.50%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.98-2.84-2.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AD Alcorcon(28.1%), Draw(33.2%), Cadiz(38.7%)

 

AD Alcorcon VS Cadiz, Cadiz is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.