You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Zambia VS Zimbabwe, Zambia to win

CAF NCZambia VS Zimbabwe, Zambia to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:30:45 GMT        

Match Time:

African Nations Cup -- Zambia VS Zimbabwe 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Zambia got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.7%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Zimbabwe got 3 wins, 9 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 30.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Zambia 0.82-0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 808 matches, the home team got 349 wins, 201 draws and 258 losses. Home win rate: 43.19%; Draw win rate: 24.88%; Away win rate: 31.93%; Home odds win rate: 50.74%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.26%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 761 matches, the home team got 313 wins, 242 draws and 206 losses. Home win rate: 41.13%; Draw win rate: 31.80%; Away win rate: 27.07%; Over odds win rate: 44.28%; Draw odds win rate: 7.62%; Under odds win rate: 48.09%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.89-3.15-3.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 29 games, the home team got 20 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 68.97%; Draw win rate: 13.79%; Away win rate: 17.24%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Zambia(49.6%), Draw(29.1%), Zimbabwe(21.3%)

 

Zambia VS Zimbabwe, Zambia to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.