For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Vejle VS Viborg, a tight game

DEN D1Vejle VS Viborg, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 29 Aug 2019 09:28:02 GMT        

Match Time:

Danish 1st Division -- Vejle VS Viborg 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Vejle got 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 5 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Vejle got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Viborg got 4 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Viborg got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vejle 0.88-0-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 438 matches, the home team got 153 wins, 109 draws and 176 losses. Home win rate: 34.93%; Draw win rate: 24.89%; Away win rate: 40.18%; Home odds win rate: 34.93%; Draw odds win rate: 24.89%; Away odds win rate: 40.18%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 441 matches, the home team got 193 wins, 97 draws and 151 losses. Home win rate: 43.76%; Draw win rate: 22.00%; Away win rate: 34.24%; Over odds win rate: 44.44%; Draw odds win rate: 5.67%; Under odds win rate: 49.89%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.45-3.20-2.64. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 27 games, the home team got 20 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 74.07%; Draw win rate: 11.11%; Away win rate: 14.81%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vejle(36.5%), Draw(27.5%), Viborg(36.0%)

 

Vejle VS Viborg, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.