For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Steaua Bucuresti VS Vitoria Guimaraes, a close game

UEFA ELSteaua Bucuresti VS Vitoria Guimaraes, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 22 Aug 2019 10:10:26 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Steaua Bucuresti VS Vitoria Guimaraes 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Steaua Bucuresti got 1 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 11 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Steaua Bucuresti got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 27.8%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Vitoria Guimaraes got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 12 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Vitoria Guimaraes got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Steaua Bucuresti 0.92-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2330 matches, the home team got 805 wins, 689 draws and 836 losses. Home win rate: 34.55%; Draw win rate: 29.57%; Away win rate: 35.88%; Home odds win rate: 34.55%; Draw odds win rate: 29.57%; Away odds win rate: 35.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.13-2/2.5-0.70. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 902 matches, the home team got 410 wins, 271 draws and 221 losses. Home win rate: 45.45%; Draw win rate: 30.04%; Away win rate: 24.50%; Over odds win rate: 44.01%; Draw odds win rate: 6.87%; Under odds win rate: 49.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.58-2.91-2.58. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 39 games, the home team got 13 wins, 16 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 41.03%; Away win rate: 25.64%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Steaua Bucuresti(30.4%), Draw(30.4%), Vitoria Guimaraes(39.3%)

 

Steaua Bucuresti VS Vitoria Guimaraes, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.