For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Spal VS Atalanta, go for Atalanta

ITA D1Spal VS Atalanta, go for Atalanta

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 25 Aug 2019 10:08:21 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie A -- Spal VS Atalanta 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 38 rounds, Spal got 11 wins, 9 draws, 18 losses and placed the 13 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Spal got 12 wins, 2 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, Atalanta got 20 wins, 9 draws, 9 losses and placed the 3 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Atalanta got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Spal 1.00--0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1692 matches, the home team got 726 wins, 419 draws and 547 losses. Home win rate: 42.91%; Draw win rate: 24.76%; Away win rate: 32.33%; Home odds win rate: 51.24%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.76%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1036 matches, the home team got 429 wins, 277 draws and 330 losses. Home win rate: 41.41%; Draw win rate: 26.74%; Away win rate: 31.85%; Over odds win rate: 46.91%; Draw odds win rate: 5.60%; Under odds win rate: 47.49%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.70-3.30-1.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 games, the home team got 6 wins, 10 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 23.08%; Draw win rate: 38.46%; Away win rate: 38.46%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Spal(19.7%), Draw(26.1%), Atalanta(54.2%)

 

Spal VS Atalanta, go for Atalanta

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.