For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sochaux VS Nancy, a tight game

FRA D2Sochaux VS Nancy, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 22 Aug 2019 17:12:03 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Sochaux VS Nancy 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Sochaux got 1 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 12 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Sochaux got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 23.5%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Nancy got 1 wins, 3 draws, 0 losses and placed the 10 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Nancy got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sochaux 1.02-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2281 matches, the home team got 955 wins, 621 draws and 705 losses. Home win rate: 41.87%; Draw win rate: 27.22%; Away win rate: 30.91%; Home odds win rate: 42.83%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.17%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2-0.91. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 51 matches, the home team got 15 wins, 22 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 29.41%; Draw win rate: 43.14%; Away win rate: 27.45%; Over odds win rate: 27.45%; Draw odds win rate: 13.73%; Under odds win rate: 58.82%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.35-3.00-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 28 games, the home team got 9 wins, 9 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 32.14%; Draw win rate: 32.14%; Away win rate: 35.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sochaux(36.4%), Draw(32.7%), Nancy(30.9%)

 

Sochaux VS Nancy, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.