For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Servette VS Lugano, home win game

SUI SlServette VS Lugano, home win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 26 Sep 2019 09:40:52 GMT        

Match Time:

Swiss Super League -- Servette VS Lugano 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Servette got 2 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 5 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, Servette got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Lugano got 1 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 9 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, Lugano got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 29.4%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Servette 0.94-0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 829 matches, the home team got 361 wins, 231 draws and 237 losses. Home win rate: 43.55%; Draw win rate: 27.86%; Away win rate: 28.59%; Home odds win rate: 47.77%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.23%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5/3-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 858 matches, the home team got 458 wins, 169 draws and 231 losses. Home win rate: 53.38%; Draw win rate: 19.70%; Away win rate: 26.92%; Over odds win rate: 50.47%; Draw odds win rate: 4.31%; Under odds win rate: 45.22%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.93-3.30-3.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 144 games, the home team got 79 wins, 38 draws and 27 losses. Home win rate: 54.86%; Draw win rate: 26.39%; Away win rate: 18.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Servette(46.3%), Draw(26.7%), Lugano(27.0%)

 

Servette VS Lugano, home win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.