For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Rennes VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG), go for PSG

FRA D1Rennes VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG), go for PSG

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 18 Aug 2019 10:21:42 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Rennes VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Rennes got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 8 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Rennes got 4 wins, 9 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 5 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rennes 0.82--1.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 167 matches, the home team got 90 wins, 32 draws and 45 losses. Home win rate: 53.89%; Draw win rate: 19.16%; Away win rate: 26.95%; Home odds win rate: 47.31%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.69%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-3/3.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 382 matches, the home team got 177 wins, 69 draws and 136 losses. Home win rate: 46.34%; Draw win rate: 18.06%; Away win rate: 35.60%; Over odds win rate: 48.69%; Draw odds win rate: 3.40%; Under odds win rate: 47.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 6.00-4.60-1.36. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 27 games, the home team got 6 wins, 6 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 22.22%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 55.56%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rennes(12.2%), Draw(17.7%), Paris Saint Germain (PSG)(70.2%)

 

Rennes VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG), go for PSG

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.