You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Peterborough United VS Stevenage Borough, host may win

ENG FACPeterborough United VS Stevenage Borough, host may win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:44:11 GMT        

Match Time:

England FA Cup -- Peterborough United VS Stevenage Borough 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Peterborough United got 8 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 4 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Peterborough United got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Stevenage Borough got 2 wins, 7 draws, 8 losses and placed the 24 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Stevenage Borough got 6 wins, 9 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Peterborough United 0.98-1/1.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 236 matches, the home team got 119 wins, 52 draws and 65 losses. Home win rate: 50.42%; Draw win rate: 22.03%; Away win rate: 27.54%; Home odds win rate: 41.95%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-3-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 213 matches, the home team got 99 wins, 42 draws and 72 losses. Home win rate: 46.48%; Draw win rate: 19.72%; Away win rate: 33.80%; Over odds win rate: 43.66%; Draw odds win rate: 6.57%; Under odds win rate: 49.77%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.42-4.50-5.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 6 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Draw win rate: 10.00%; Away win rate: 30.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Peterborough United(67.1%), Draw(19.8%), Stevenage Borough(13.1%)

 

Peterborough United VS Stevenage Borough, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.