For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ludogorets Razgrad VS Maribor, home win is expected

UEFA ELLudogorets Razgrad VS Maribor, home win is expected

Submit by tipster October
Posted Thu, 22 Aug 2019 10:10:36 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Ludogorets Razgrad VS Maribor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Ludogorets Razgrad got 4 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Ludogorets Razgrad got 13 wins, 4 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Maribor got 1 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the Slovenia 1.Liga. In the last 20 games, Maribor got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ludogorets Razgrad 0.83-0.5/1-1.01. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 170 matches, the home team got 89 wins, 33 draws and 48 losses. Home win rate: 52.35%; Draw win rate: 19.41%; Away win rate: 28.24%; Home odds win rate: 64.12%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 35.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.09-2.5/3-0.73. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 38 matches, the home team got 20 wins, 5 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 52.63%; Draw win rate: 13.16%; Away win rate: 34.21%; Over odds win rate: 52.63%; Draw odds win rate: 2.63%; Under odds win rate: 44.74%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.61-3.65-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 52 games, the home team got 34 wins, 11 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 65.38%; Draw win rate: 21.15%; Away win rate: 13.46%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ludogorets Razgrad(60.0%), Draw(23.1%), Maribor(16.9%)

 

Ludogorets Razgrad VS Maribor, home win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.