For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Linfield FC VS Qarabag, sure away win

UEFA ELLinfield FC VS Qarabag, sure away win

Submit by tipster October
Posted Thu, 22 Aug 2019 10:10:16 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Linfield FC VS Qarabag 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Linfield FC got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 8 of the Northern Ireland Premier League. In the last 20 games, Linfield FC got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.3%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Qarabag got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Azerbaijan Premier League. In the last 20 games, Qarabag got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Linfield FC 1.08--1/-1.5-0.76. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 88 matches, the home team got 33 wins, 23 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 26.14%; Away win rate: 36.36%; Home odds win rate: 42.05%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.95%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 533 matches, the home team got 250 wins, 130 draws and 153 losses. Home win rate: 46.90%; Draw win rate: 24.39%; Away win rate: 28.71%; Over odds win rate: 43.71%; Draw odds win rate: 4.50%; Under odds win rate: 51.78%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 7.00-4.70-1.31. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 29 games, the home team got 3 wins, 4 draws and 22 losses. Home win rate: 10.34%; Draw win rate: 13.79%; Away win rate: 75.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Linfield FC(10.2%), Draw(19.2%), Qarabag(70.6%)

 

Linfield FC VS Qarabag, sure away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.