For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
KTP Kotka VS Ekenas IF Fotboll, an interesting meeting

FIN D2KTP Kotka VS Ekenas IF Fotboll, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 02 Sep 2019 09:02:52 GMT        

Match Time:

Finland Ykkonen -- KTP Kotka VS Ekenas IF Fotboll 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, KTP Kotka got 8 wins, 2 draws, 10 losses and placed the 5 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, KTP Kotka got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Ekenas IF Fotboll got 7 wins, 2 draws, 11 losses and placed the 6 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, Ekenas IF Fotboll got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is KTP Kotka 0.92-0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 567 matches, the home team got 241 wins, 150 draws and 176 losses. Home win rate: 42.50%; Draw win rate: 26.46%; Away win rate: 31.04%; Home odds win rate: 47.62%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.38%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.83-3-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 257 matches, the home team got 138 wins, 53 draws and 66 losses. Home win rate: 53.70%; Draw win rate: 20.62%; Away win rate: 25.68%; Over odds win rate: 48.64%; Draw odds win rate: 3.11%; Under odds win rate: 48.25%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.91-3.55-3.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: KTP Kotka(49.0%), Draw(24.2%), Ekenas IF Fotboll(26.8%)

 

KTP Kotka VS Ekenas IF Fotboll, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.