For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
KAA Gent VS Rijeka, go for KAA Gent

UEFA ELKAA Gent VS Rijeka, go for KAA Gent

Submit by tipster October
Posted Thu, 22 Aug 2019 10:10:26 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- KAA Gent VS Rijeka 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, KAA Gent got 2 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, KAA Gent got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Rijeka got 3 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 3 of the Croatia 1.Division. In the last 20 games, Rijeka got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is KAA Gent 0.89-0.5/1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1540 matches, the home team got 851 wins, 387 draws and 302 losses. Home win rate: 55.26%; Draw win rate: 25.13%; Away win rate: 19.61%; Home odds win rate: 55.78%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.22%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3187 matches, the home team got 1463 wins, 803 draws and 921 losses. Home win rate: 45.91%; Draw win rate: 25.20%; Away win rate: 28.90%; Over odds win rate: 45.43%; Draw odds win rate: 6.21%; Under odds win rate: 48.35%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.68-3.60-4.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 59 games, the home team got 37 wins, 13 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 62.71%; Draw win rate: 22.03%; Away win rate: 15.25%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: KAA Gent(55.9%), Draw(24.9%), Rijeka(19.2%)

 

KAA Gent VS Rijeka, go for KAA Gent

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.