For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Hertha Berlin VS VfL Wolfsburg, an open match

GER D1Hertha Berlin VS VfL Wolfsburg, an open match

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 25 Aug 2019 10:04:01 GMT        

Match Time:

German Bundesliga -- Hertha Berlin VS VfL Wolfsburg 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Hertha Berlin got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 11 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Hertha Berlin got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, VfL Wolfsburg got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 7 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, VfL Wolfsburg got 2 wins, 6 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hertha Berlin 1.05-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1893 matches, the home team got 680 wins, 563 draws and 650 losses. Home win rate: 35.92%; Draw win rate: 29.74%; Away win rate: 34.34%; Home odds win rate: 40.52%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.48%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5/3-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 605 matches, the home team got 263 wins, 147 draws and 195 losses. Home win rate: 43.47%; Draw win rate: 24.30%; Away win rate: 32.23%; Over odds win rate: 43.64%; Draw odds win rate: 6.45%; Under odds win rate: 49.92%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.37-3.15-2.79. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 5 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 31.25%; Draw win rate: 31.25%; Away win rate: 37.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hertha Berlin(39.4%), Draw(27.5%), VfL Wolfsburg(33.1%)

 

Hertha Berlin VS VfL Wolfsburg, an open match

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.