For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Avan Academy VS F91 Dudelange, an interesting meeting

UEFA ELFC Avan Academy VS F91 Dudelange, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster October
Posted Thu, 22 Aug 2019 10:10:46 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- FC Avan Academy VS F91 Dudelange 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, FC Avan Academy got 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the Armenia Premier League. In the last 20 games, FC Avan Academy got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 68.4%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, F91 Dudelange got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 9 of the Luxembourg National Division. In the last 20 games, F91 Dudelange got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Avan Academy 1.06-0/0.5-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 900 matches, the home team got 329 wins, 294 draws and 277 losses. Home win rate: 36.56%; Draw win rate: 32.67%; Away win rate: 30.78%; Home odds win rate: 39.44%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3361 matches, the home team got 1439 wins, 993 draws and 929 losses. Home win rate: 42.81%; Draw win rate: 29.54%; Away win rate: 27.64%; Over odds win rate: 44.57%; Draw odds win rate: 6.49%; Under odds win rate: 48.94%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.41-3.05-2.64. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 61 games, the home team got 25 wins, 16 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 40.98%; Draw win rate: 26.23%; Away win rate: 32.79%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Avan Academy(39.0%), Draw(30.0%), F91 Dudelange(31.1%)

 

FC Avan Academy VS F91 Dudelange, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.