You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Doncaster Rovers VS AFC Wimbledon, easy home win

ENG FACDoncaster Rovers VS AFC Wimbledon, easy home win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:44:11 GMT        

Match Time:

England FA Cup -- Doncaster Rovers VS AFC Wimbledon 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Doncaster Rovers got 6 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 12 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Doncaster Rovers got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, AFC Wimbledon got 3 wins, 4 draws, 10 losses and placed the 20 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, AFC Wimbledon got 3 wins, 6 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Doncaster Rovers 0.89-0.5/1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1656 matches, the home team got 921 wins, 412 draws and 323 losses. Home win rate: 55.62%; Draw win rate: 24.88%; Away win rate: 19.50%; Home odds win rate: 56.28%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.72%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2.5/3-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 660 matches, the home team got 297 wins, 171 draws and 192 losses. Home win rate: 45.00%; Draw win rate: 25.91%; Away win rate: 29.09%; Over odds win rate: 44.39%; Draw odds win rate: 5.15%; Under odds win rate: 50.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.67-3.60-4.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 63 games, the home team got 42 wins, 10 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 15.87%; Away win rate: 17.46%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Doncaster Rovers(56.0%), Draw(24.2%), AFC Wimbledon(19.8%)

 

Doncaster Rovers VS AFC Wimbledon, easy home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.