For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Cambridge United VS Scunthorpe United, hard to predict

ENG L2Cambridge United VS Scunthorpe United, hard to predict

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 20 Aug 2019 09:36:46 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 2 -- Cambridge United VS Scunthorpe United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Cambridge United got 1 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 10 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Cambridge United got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Scunthorpe United got 0 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 23 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Scunthorpe United got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cambridge United 0.96-0-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1368 matches, the home team got 483 wins, 413 draws and 472 losses. Home win rate: 35.31%; Draw win rate: 30.19%; Away win rate: 34.50%; Home odds win rate: 35.31%; Draw odds win rate: 30.19%; Away odds win rate: 34.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3939 matches, the home team got 1641 wins, 1120 draws and 1178 losses. Home win rate: 41.66%; Draw win rate: 28.43%; Away win rate: 29.91%; Over odds win rate: 44.12%; Draw odds win rate: 6.96%; Under odds win rate: 48.92%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.67-3.05-2.67. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 46 games, the home team got 16 wins, 15 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 34.78%; Draw win rate: 32.61%; Away win rate: 32.61%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cambridge United(36.5%), Draw(29.8%), Scunthorpe United(33.7%)

 

Cambridge United VS Scunthorpe United, hard to predict

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.