For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Cagliari VS Brescia, sure home win

ITA D1Cagliari VS Brescia, sure home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 25 Aug 2019 10:08:28 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie A -- Cagliari VS Brescia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 38 rounds, Cagliari got 10 wins, 11 draws, 17 losses and placed the 15 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Cagliari got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Brescia got 18 wins, 13 draws, 5 losses and placed the 1 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Brescia got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cagliari 1.03-0.5-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 311 matches, the home team got 136 wins, 90 draws and 85 losses. Home win rate: 43.73%; Draw win rate: 28.94%; Away win rate: 27.33%; Home odds win rate: 45.98%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.02%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5131 matches, the home team got 2171 wins, 1405 draws and 1555 losses. Home win rate: 42.31%; Draw win rate: 27.38%; Away win rate: 30.31%; Over odds win rate: 44.08%; Draw odds win rate: 6.67%; Under odds win rate: 49.25%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.03-3.30-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 89 games, the home team got 40 wins, 25 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 44.94%; Draw win rate: 28.09%; Away win rate: 26.97%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cagliari(52.4%), Draw(26.4%), Brescia(21.2%)

 

Cagliari VS Brescia, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.