Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Wap: wap.nowgoal.com

Sagan Tosu  VS  Kawasaki Frontale

Match Time:
Weather:Sunny,  6~17 ℃ , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

JPN D1[9]  Sagan Tosu
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 2 0 2 0 2 2 2 9
Home 1 0 1 0 1 1 1 9
Away 1 0 1 0 1 1 1 9
Last 6 6 0 2 0 2 2 2
JPN D1[16] Kawasaki Frontale
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 2 0 1 1 2 4 1 16
Home 1 0 1 0 1 1 1 8
Away 1 0 0 1 1 3 0 17
Last 6 6 0 1 1 2 4 1

Cup Standings

Achievement

League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
JPN D1 Kawasaki Frontale 1-2 1-0 Sagan Tosu 2.06 3.4 3.65 0.910.50.97LLO
JPN D1 Sagan Tosu 0-1 0-0 Kawasaki Frontale2.5 3.4 2.8 1.080/0.50.80LLU
JPN LC Sagan Tosu 2-1 0-0 Kawasaki Frontale3.7 3.2 2.01 1.000/-0.50.88WWO
Tenno Hai Kawasaki Frontale 3-0 0-0 Sagan Tosu 0.841.5/21.06WWO

Score In The Past

Sagan Tosu
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
JPN D1 Shonan Bellmare1-10-0 Sagan Tosu 3.15 3.35 2.33 1.030/-0.50.85D LU
JPN D1 Sagan Tosu1-10-1 Kashima Antlers 3.15 3.25 2.35 1.140/0.50.75D LU
JPN D1 Yokohama Marinos1-00-0 Sagan Tosu 2.11 3.4 3.55 1.030/0.50.85L LU
JPN D1 Sagan Tosu3-11-0 Urawa Red Diamonds 2.8 3.5 2.45 0.9000.98W WO
JPN D1 Consadole Sapporo2-31-0 Sagan Tosu 5 3.8 1.7 1.14-0.5/-10.75W WO
JPN D1 Sagan Tosu3-21-0 Jubilo Iwata 2.6 3.5 2.6 0.8501.03W WO
JPN D1 Albirex Niigata0-20-2 Sagan Tosu 2.13 3.4 3.4 0.840/0.51.04W WU
JPN D1 Sagan Tosu1-30-1 Nagoya Grampus 2.6 3.35 2.7 1.0500.83L LO
JPN D1 Cerezo Osaka3-21-1 Sagan Tosu 2.12 3.55 3.35 0.800/0.51.08L LO
JPN D1 Hiroshima Sanfrecce4-12-0 Sagan Tosu 1.74 3.8 4.7 1.030.5/10.85L LO
JPN D1 Sagan Tosu3-12-0 Kashiwa Reysol 3.05 3.4 2.33 0.850/-0.51.02W WO
JPN D1 Omiya Ardija1-00-0 Sagan Tosu 3 3.55 2.29 0.9500.93L LU
Tenno Hai Sagan Tosu0-10-0 Kamatamare Sanuki 1.15 6.5 13 0.8021.08L LU
JPN D1 Sagan Tosu4-12-0 Gamba Osaka 2.9 3.8 2.2 0.930/-0.50.95W WO
JPN D1 Vissel Kobe0-00-0 Sagan Tosu 2.13 3.4 3.33 0.850/0.51.03D WU
JPN D1 Sagan Tosu0-10-0 Shimizu S-Pulse 2.55 3.3 2.8 1.030/0.50.85L LU
JPN D1 Kawasaki Frontale1-21-0 Sagan Tosu 2.06 3.4 3.65 0.910.50.97W WO
JPN D1 Sagan Tosu2-01-0 Kashima Antlers 3.45 3.4 2.08 1.0300.85W WU
JPN D1 Vegalta Sendai1-11-1 Sagan Tosu 1.62 3.8 5.85 1.1410.75D WU
JPN D1 Sagan Tosu1-00-0 FC Tokyo 2.4 3.3 3 1.080/0.50.80W WU
Last 20 matches, Win rate:45.0% Odds win rate:55.0% Over 2.5 rate:45.0% Odd rate:55.0%
Kawasaki Frontale
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
JPN D1 Kawasaki Frontale(N)1-10-1 Oita Trinita 1.58 4.05 5.8 0.900.50.98D LU
JPN D1 Kashiwa Reysol3-11-0 Kawasaki Frontale 2.12 3.4 3.5 0.800/0.51.08L LO
Tenno Hai Omiya Ardija4-30-3 Kawasaki Frontale 2.6 3.3 2.45 1.0100.85L LO
JPN D1 Cerezo Osaka2-20-1 Kawasaki Frontale 2.29 3.4 3.15 1.050.50.83D WO
JPN D1 Kawasaki Frontale2-11-0 Shimizu S-Pulse 2.55 3.4 2.75 0.900/0.50.98W WO
JPN D1 1Albirex Niigata0-10-0 Kawasaki Frontale 2.23 3.4 3.25 0.880/0.51.00W WU
JPN D1 Kawasaki Frontale4-23-1 Urawa Red Diamonds 2.85 3.48 2.4 1.1400.75W WO
JPN D1 Vissel Kobe3-30-1 Kawasaki Frontale 2.47 3.45 2.8 0.8001.08D DO
JPN D1 Kawasaki Frontale2-30-1 Gamba Osaka 3.3 3.8 2.07 1.0400.84L LO
Tenno Hai Kawasaki Frontale2-21-1 Tokushima Vortis 1.5 4 6 0.881/1.50.98D LO
JPN D1 Kashiwa Reysol1-00-0 Kawasaki Frontale 2.2 3.65 3.1 0.850/0.51.03L LU
JPN D1 Kawasaki Frontale1-00-0 Consadole Sapporo 1.21 7.5 11 0.8521.03W LU
JPN D1 FC Tokyo1-20-0 Kawasaki Frontale 2.21 3.5 3.2 0.880/0.51.00W WO
JPN D1 Kawasaki Frontale2-21-2 Kashima Antlers 2.85 3.3 2.43 1.0900.79D DO
Tenno Hai Kawasaki Frontale2-00-0 Tokuyama University 1.1 8 11.5 0.902/2.50.96W LU
JPN D1 Vegalta Sendai2-10-1 Kawasaki Frontale 1.96 3.6 3.8 0.830.51.05L LO
JPN D1 Kawasaki Frontale0-10-0 Nagoya Grampus 2.62 3.45 2.62 1.050/0.50.83L LU
JPN D1 Yokohama Marinos2-22-0 Kawasaki Frontale 1.88 3.6 4.15 1.050.50.83D WO
JPN D1 Kawasaki Frontale1-21-0 Sagan Tosu 2.06 3.4 3.65 0.910.50.97L LO
JPN D1 Jubilo Iwata2-21-1 Kawasaki Frontale 2.15 3.4 3.4 1.060.50.82D WO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:30.0% Odds win rate:38.9% Over 2.5 rate:70.0% Odd rate:50.0%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[18]Sagan Tosu
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 2 0 0 2 18 View
Home1 0 0 1 18View
Away1 0 0 1 18View
[18]Kawasaki Frontale
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 2 0 0 2 18 View
Home1 0 0 1 18View
Away1 0 0 1 18View

Fixture (3 Matches)

Sagan Tosu
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
JPN LC A FC Tokyo 4 Days
JPN LC H Nagoya Grampus 7 Days
JPN D1 A Jubilo Iwata 14 Days
Kawasaki Frontale
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
JPN LC A Yokohama Marinos 4 Days
JPN D1 H Ventforet Kofu 14 Days
JPN LC H Jubilo Iwata 19 Days

Last Match Lineup

Sagan Tosu Kawasaki Frontale
Lineup Lineup
Backup Backup

Current Matchseason Data Count To Compare

Home Achievement
TotalWin0% [0]
Draw 100% [2]
Loss 0% [0]
HomeWin 0% [0]
Draw 100% [1]
Loss 0% [0]
Home Get/Miss Count
TotalTotal Get[2]
Total Miss [2]
Avg Get [1.00]
Avg Miss [1.00]
HomeTotal Get[1]
Total Miss [1]
Avg Get-0.0% [1.00]
Avg Miss0% [1.00]
Last 6Total Get[2]
Total Miss[2]
Avg Get45.5% [1.00]
Avg Miss0% [1.00]
Home Win Goals
Win Goals 2+
0.00%[0]
Win Goal 10.00%[0]
Draw100.00%[2]
Loss Goals 10.00%[0]
Loss Goals 2+0.00%[0]
Home Goals
Total0-1 Goal [2]
2-3 Goals [0]
4+ Goals [0]
Home0-1 Goal [1]
2-3 Goals[0]
4+ Goals [0]
Home Odd/Even
TotalOdd Matches [0]
Even Matches [2]
HomeOdd Matches [0]
Even Matches[1]
Home Over/Under
TotalOver 2.5 [0]
Under 2.5 [2]
HomeOver 2.5 [0]
Under 2.5[1]
Home Goals Minutes
Total
Goals
1-25' [0]
25-45+'[0]
46-70'[0]
70-90+' [2]
First
Goal
1-25'[0]
25-45+[0]
46-70' [0]
70-90+'[2]
Away Achievement
[0] 0% WinTotal
[1] 50% Draw
[1] 50% Loss
[0] 0% WinAway
[0] 0% Draw
[1] 100% Loss
Away Get/Miss Count
[2]Total GetTotal
[4] Total Miss
[1.00] Avg Get
[2.00] Avg Miss
[1]Total GetAway
[3] Total Miss
[1.00]-0.0% Avg Get
[3.00] 0% Avg Miss
[2]Total GetLast 6
[4]Total Miss
[1.00]45.5% Avg Get
[2.00]0% Avg Miss
Away Win Goals
[0]0.00%Win Goals 2+
[0]0.00%Win Goal 1
[1]50.00%Draw
[0]0.00%Loss Goals 1
[1]50.00%Loss Goals 2+
Away Goals
[2] 0-1 GoalTotal
[0] 2-3 Goals
[0] 4+ Goals
[1] 0-1 GoalAway
[0]2-3 Goals
[0] 4+ Goals
Away Odd/Even
[0] Odd MatchesTotal
[2] Even Matches
[0] Odd MatchesAway
[1]Even Matches
Away Over/Under
[1] Over 2.5Total
[1] Under 2.5
[1] Over 2.5Away
[0]Under 2.5
Away Goals Minutes
[0] 1-25'Total
Goals
[0]25-45+'
[1]46-70'
[1] 70-90+'
[0]1-25'First
Goal
[0]25-45+
[1] 46-70'
[1]70-90+'
Last update Copyright (c) 2008 - 2011 NowGoal.com, All Rights Reserved.

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.NowGoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Please use IE 6.0-8.0 to get the best user experience.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.NowGoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.