Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Wap: wap.nowgoal.com

Mohun Bagan(Ind)  VS  Pune FC

Match Time:
Weather:,  ℃ , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

IND D1[6]  Mohun Bagan(Ind)
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 23 9 8 6 33 28 35 6
Home 12 6 4 2 20 13 22 3
Away 11 3 4 4 13 15 13 7
Last 6 6 4 1 1 15 10 13
IND D1[2] Pune FC
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 23 13 4 6 44 25 43 2
Home 11 4 4 3 18 16 16 10
Away 12 9 0 3 26 9 27 1
Last 6 6 4 1 1 15 4 13

Cup Standings

Achievement

League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
INT CF Mohun Bagan(Ind) 3-0 2-0 Pune FC3 3.4 2.02 1.0600.70WWO
IND D1 Pune FC 2-2 0-0 Mohun Bagan(Ind) D O
IND D1 Mohun Bagan(Ind) 2-0 1-0 Pune FC2.3 3.2 2.65 1.020/0.50.80WWU
IND D1 Pune FC 2-1 1-1 Mohun Bagan(Ind) 2.4 2.9 2.8 0.9000.92WWO
IND D1 Mohun Bagan(Ind) 0-0 0-0 Pune FC2.05 3.2 3.1 0.910.50.91DLU
IND D1 Pune FC 1-1 0-1 Mohun Bagan(Ind) 2 3 3.2 0.850/0.50.91DLU
IND D1 Mohun Bagan(Ind) 0-0 0-0 Pune FC 1.030.50.75DLU
IND D1 Pune FC 1-3 0-1 Mohun Bagan(Ind) L O

Score In The Past

Mohun Bagan(Ind)
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
IND D1 Mohun Bagan(Ind)0-20-2 Churchill Brothers 2.55 3.2 2.4 0.750/-0.51.07L LU
IND D1 1Mohun Bagan(Ind)3-22-1 FC Air India1 1.25 5.5 7 0.821/1.51.00W LO
IND D1 Mohun Bagan(Ind)3-21-0 Mumbai FC 1.55 3.9 4.5 0.770.5/11.05W WO
IND D1 1Sporting Clube de Goa1-50-0 Mohun Bagan(Ind) W  O
IND D1 Mohun Bagan(Ind)2-11-0 Dempo SC 2.2 3.2 2.8 0.940/0.50.88W WO
IND D1 Mohun Bagan(Ind)2-20-0 Shillong Lajong FC 1.65 3.7 4.1 0.830.5/10.99D LO
IND D1 AIFF XI2-31-3 Mohun Bagan(Ind) 2.9 3.2 2.15 1.020/-0.50.80W WO
INT CF East Bengal1-10-0 Mohun Bagan(Ind) 1.75 3.24 3.5 0.8810.88D WU
INT CF Mohun Bagan(Ind)5-11-0 United Sikkim 1.55 3.8 4.15 0.750.5/11.01W WO
INT CF Mohun Bagan(Ind)(N)3-02-0 Pune FC 3 3.4 2.02 1.0600.70W WO
IND D1 Mohun Bagan(Ind)0-00-0 East Bengal 3 3.3 2.07 0.75-0.51.07D WU
IND D1 Mohun Bagan(Ind)3-11-0 ONGC FC 2.16 3.25 2.85 1.020.50.80W WO
IND D1 Prayag United SC1-10-0 Mohun Bagan(Ind) 1.8 3.4 3.7 0.850.50.97D WU
IND D1 Mohun Bagan(Ind)0-00-0 United Sikkim 1.32 4.5 7 0.8011.02D LU
IND D1 Salgaocar Sports Club2-01-0 Mohun Bagan(Ind) 2.7 3.2 2.27 0.9700.85L LU
IND D1 East Bengal1-00-0 Mohun Bagan(Ind) L  U
IND D1 Mohun Bagan(Ind)0-00-0 United Sikkim D  U
IND D1 Pune FC2-20-0 Mohun Bagan(Ind) D  O
IND D1 Dempo SC3-00-0 Mohun Bagan(Ind) L  O
IND D1 Mumbai FC1-10-0 Mohun Bagan(Ind) D  U
Last 20 matches, Win rate:40.0% Odds win rate:45.0% Over 2.5 rate:55.0% Odd rate:35.0%
Pune FC
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
IND D1 FC Air India0-60-2 Pune FC 4.35 3.5 1.65 0.99-0.5/-10.77W WO
IND D1 ONGC FC0-10-1 Pune FC 2.65 3.25 2.3 0.770/-0.50.99W WU
IND D1 Churchill Brothers2-10-0 Pune FC 1.97 3.3 3.2 1.070.5/10.75L LO
IND D1 Pune FC2-02-0 Dempo SC 2.35 3.2 2.6 1.050/0.50.77W WU
IND D1 Pune FC2-20-1 Shillong Lajong FC 1.58 3.7 4.6 0.770.51.05D LO
INT CF Pune FC(N)6-12-1 United Sikkim 1.4 4 5.3 0.811/1.50.95W WO
INT CF Mohun Bagan(Ind)(N)3-02-0 Pune FC 3 3.4 2.02 1.0600.70L LO
IND D1 Mumbai FC0-30-0 Pune FC 2.45 3.2 2.5 0.750/0.51.07W WO
IND D1 1Pune FC0-20-2 Salgaocar Sports Club 1.48 4 5.1 1.051/1.50.77L LU
IND D1 Pune FC1-21-1 East Bengal 2.4 3.2 2.55 1.070/0.50.75L LO
IND D1 Pune FC0-00-0 Sporting Clube de Goa1 1.5 3.85 5.1 1.021.50.80D LU
IND D1 Prayag United SC2-00-0 Pune FC 2.9 3 2.25 0.80-0.51.02L LU
IND D1 United Sikkim1-20-1 Pune FC W  O
IND D1 Shillong Lajong FC1-20-1 Pune FC W  O
IND D1 Pune FC3-12-0 Prayag United SC 2.07 3.3 3 0.970.50.85W WO
IND D1 Dempo SC1-51-1 Pune FC 1.9 3.2 3.5 0.920.5/10.90W WO
IND D1 Salgaocar Sports Club0-20-0 Pune FC 2.2 3.2 2.8 0.9400.88W WU
IND D1 Pune FC2-20-0 Mohun Bagan(Ind) D  O
IND D1 Sporting Clube de Goa1-21-1 Pune FC 2.45 3.25 2.45 1.090/0.50.73W WO
IND D1 Pune FC2-21-2 United Sikkim 1.35 4 7.75 0.751/1.51.07D LO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:55.0% Odds win rate:45.0% Over 2.5 rate:70.0% Odd rate:45.0%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[8]Mohun Bagan(Ind)
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 11 6 0 5 8 View
Home8 4 0 4 6View
Away3 2 0 1 9View
[3]Pune FC
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 20 11 0 9 3 View
Home10 4 0 6 9View
Away10 7 0 3 2View

Fixture (3 Matches)

Mohun Bagan(Ind)
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
IND D1 A United Sikkim 3 Days
         
         
Pune FC
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
IND D1 H AIFF XI 3 Days
         
         

Last Match Lineup

Mohun Bagan(Ind) Pune FC
Lineup Lineup
Backup Backup

Current Matchseason Data Count To Compare

Home Achievement
TotalWin39% [9]
Draw 34% [8]
Loss 26% [6]
HomeWin 50% [6]
Draw 33% [4]
Loss 16% [2]
Home Get/Miss Count
TotalTotal Get[33]
Total Miss [28]
Avg Get [1.43]
Avg Miss [1.22]
HomeTotal Get[20]
Total Miss [13]
Avg Get-0.0% [1.67]
Avg Miss0% [1.08]
Last 6Total Get[15]
Total Miss[10]
Avg Get45.5% [2.50]
Avg Miss0% [1.67]
Home Win Goals
Win Goals 2+
17.39%[4]
Win Goal 121.74%[5]
Draw34.78%[8]
Loss Goals 18.70%[2]
Loss Goals 2+17.39%[4]
Home Goals
Total0-1 Goal [13]
2-3 Goals [9]
4+ Goals [1]
Home0-1 Goal [5]
2-3 Goals[7]
4+ Goals [0]
Home Odd/Even
TotalOdd Matches [9]
Even Matches [14]
HomeOdd Matches [5]
Even Matches[7]
Home Over/Under
TotalOver 2.5 [12]
Under 2.5 [11]
HomeOver 2.5 [8]
Under 2.5[4]
Home Goals Minutes
Total
Goals
1-25' [6]
25-45+'[2]
46-70'[7]
70-90+' [7]
First
Goal
1-25'[4]
25-45+[1]
46-70' [3]
70-90+'[0]
Away Achievement
[13] 56% WinTotal
[4] 17% Draw
[6] 26% Loss
[9] 75% WinAway
[0] 0% Draw
[3] 25% Loss
Away Get/Miss Count
[44]Total GetTotal
[25] Total Miss
[1.91] Avg Get
[1.09] Avg Miss
[26]Total GetAway
[9] Total Miss
[2.17]-0.0% Avg Get
[0.75] 0% Avg Miss
[15]Total GetLast 6
[4]Total Miss
[2.50]45.5% Avg Get
[0.67]0% Avg Miss
Away Win Goals
[7]30.43%Win Goals 2+
[6]26.09%Win Goal 1
[4]17.39%Draw
[4]17.39%Loss Goals 1
[2]8.70%Loss Goals 2+
Away Goals
[8] 0-1 GoalTotal
[13] 2-3 Goals
[2] 4+ Goals
[4] 0-1 GoalAway
[6]2-3 Goals
[2] 4+ Goals
Away Odd/Even
[11] Odd MatchesTotal
[12] Even Matches
[7] Odd MatchesAway
[5]Even Matches
Away Over/Under
[14] Over 2.5Total
[9] Under 2.5
[7] Over 2.5Away
[5]Under 2.5
Away Goals Minutes
[9] 1-25'Total
Goals
[7]25-45+'
[13]46-70'
[13] 70-90+'
[8]1-25'First
Goal
[5]25-45+
[3] 46-70'
[1]70-90+'
Last update Copyright (c) 2008 - 2011 NowGoal.com, All Rights Reserved.

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.NowGoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Please use IE 6.0-8.0 to get the best user experience.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.NowGoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.