Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Wap: wap.nowgoal.com

Friburguense RJ  VS  Madureira

Match Time:
Weather: , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

Friburguense RJ
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total                
Home                
Away                
Last 6 6              
Madureira
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total                
Home                
Away                
Last 6 6              

Cup Standings

{cup_score}

Achievement

League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
BRA RJ Madureira 2-1 1-0 Friburguense RJ 1.96 3.3 3.75 0.930.50.95WWO
BRA RJ Friburguense RJ 2-2 1-1 Madureira2.85 3.2 2.4 1.0100.85DDO
BRA RJ Madureira 0-2 0-0 Friburguense RJ 2.35 3.2 2.95 0.9400.94LLU
BRA RJ Madureira 1-0 1-0 Friburguense RJ 2.1 3.2 3 0.900/0.51.00WWU
BRA RJ Madureira 3-1 1-1 Friburguense RJ 1.9 3.25 3.5 0.920.50.98WWO
BRA RJ Madureira 1-0 0-0 Friburguense RJ 3 3.2 2.05 1.000/-0.50.90WWU
BRA RJ Madureira 2-2 1-1 Friburguense RJ D O

Score In The Past

Friburguense RJ
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
BRA RJ Olaria1-20-2 Friburguense RJ 1.98 3.2 3.75 0.980.50.90W WO
BRA RJ Friburguense RJ0-10-0 Flamengo 5 3.35 1.72 1.03-0.50.85L LU
BRA RJ Macae3-12-0 Friburguense RJ 2.04 3.3 3.5 0.950.50.93L LO
BRA RJ Friburguense RJ0-00-0 Resende-RJ 1.91 3.3 3.9 0.900.50.98D LU
BRA RJ Nova Iguacu2-11-1 Friburguense RJ 2.05 3.2 3.55 0.980/0.50.90L LO
BRA RJ Nova Iguacu(N)2-20-1 Friburguense RJ 2.85 3.2 2.4 1.000/-0.50.88D LO
BRA RJ Resende-RJ(N)0-10-0 Friburguense RJ W  U
BRA RJ Volta Redonda2-20-2 Friburguense RJ 2.19 3.2 3.2 0.900/0.50.98D WO
BRA RJ Americano RJ0-10-1 Friburguense RJ 2.35 3.2 2.95 0.770/0.51.12W WU
BRA RJ Friburguense RJ5-23-1 Boavista RJ 2.9 3.2 2.35 0.9400.94W WO
BRA RJ Vasco da Gama2-01-0 Friburguense RJ 1.32 4.6 9.4 0.801/1.51.08L LU
BRA RJ Friburguense RJ0-00-0 Duque de Caxias RJ 1.65 3.6 5.1 0.800.51.08D LU
BRA RJ Friburguense RJ2-10-0 Bangu 2 3.3 3.6 1.000.50.88W WO
BRA RJ Fluminense RJ(N)3-02-0 Friburguense RJ 1.52 3.9 6 0.981/1.50.90L LO
BRA RJ Duque de Caxias RJ2-02-0 Friburguense RJ L  U
BRA RJ Friburguense RJ0-00-0 Resende-RJ 1.8 3.3 4.1 0.800.51.06D LU
BRA RJ Friburguense RJ1-10-1 Duque de Caxias RJ D  U
BRA RJ Resende-RJ0-00-0 Friburguense RJ D  U
BRA RJ Friburguense RJ(N)0-30-2 Flamengo 4.65 3.7 1.68 0.58-1/-1.51.42L LO
BRA RJ Volta Redonda1-10-1 Friburguense RJ 1.8 3.3 4.5 1.110.5/10.78D WU
Last 20 matches, Win rate:25.0% Odds win rate:30.0% Over 2.5 rate:45.0% Odd rate:45.0%
Madureira
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
BRA RJ Madureira3-11-0 Boavista RJ 2.35 3.3 2.85 1.080/0.50.80W WO
BRA RJ Madureira0-10-0 Bangu 1.96 3.3 3.75 0.850.51.03L LU
BRA CUP Madureira0-20-0 Criciuma EC 2.8 3.15 2.25 1.040/0.50.78L LU
BRA RJ Vasco da Gama3-00-0 Madureira 1.4 4.2 8 0.831.51.05L LO
BRA RJ Madureira2-10-0 Americano RJ 1.8 3.4 4.3 0.980.50.90W WO
BRA RJ Volta Redonda3-01-0 Madureira 2.15 3.25 3.3 0.980.5/10.90L LO
BRA RJ Madureira2-22-0 Nova Iguacu 2 3.3 3.6 0.900/0.50.98D LO
BRA RJ Resende-RJ2-12-0 Madureira 2.06 3.3 3.4 0.990.50.89L LO
BRA RJ Flamengo1-00-0 Madureira 1.43 4.5 6.25 1.121/1.50.77L WU
BRA RJ Olaria2-11-1 Madureira 2.2 3.2 3.2 0.830/0.51.05L LO
BRA RJ Madureira2-21-0 Botafogo RJ 5.75 3.8 1.55 0.98-0.5/-10.90D WO
BRA RJ 1Bonsucesso3-10-1 Madureira1 3 3.2 2.3 0.880/-0.51.00L LO
BRA RJ Madureira1-01-0 Macae1 2.23 3.2 3.1 1.080.50.80W WU
BRA RJ Boavista FC(N)1-30-2 Madureira 2.06 3.3 3.4 1.050.50.83W WO
BRA RJ Americano RJ(N)1-21-0 Madureira 3.45 3.3 1.9 1.050/0.50.83W WO
BRA RJ Resende-RJ1-10-1 Madureira 2 3.3 3.55 1.050.50.83D WU
BRA RJ 1Madureira2-10-1 Boavista RJ1 2.5 3.2 2.75 1.050/0.50.83W WO
BRA RJ Madureira2-01-0 America-RJ 1.71 3.55 4.7 1.000.50.88W WU
BRA RJ Flamengo(N)3-31-1 Madureira 1.33 4.7 8.45 1.031.50.85D WO
BRA RJ Americano RJ2-11-1 Madureira1 2.11 3.2 3.4 1.080.50.80L LO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:35.0% Odds win rate:55.0% Over 2.5 rate:70.0% Odd rate:55.0%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[13]Friburguense RJ
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 13 5 0 8 13 View
Home5 2 0 3 13View
Away8 3 0 5 9View
[12]Madureira
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 12 5 0 7 12 View
Home6 4 0 2 5View
Away6 1 0 5 15View

Fixture (3 Matches)

Friburguense RJ
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
BRA RJ A Botafogo RJ 7 Days
BRA RJ H Bonsucesso 14 Days
         
Madureira
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
BRA RJ H Fluminense RJ 6 Days
BRA RJ A Duque de Caxias RJ 14 Days
BRA CUP A Criciuma EC 28 Days

Last Match Lineup

Friburguense RJ Madureira
Lineup Lineup
Backup Backup

Current Matchseason Data Count To Compare

Last update Copyright (c) 2008 - 2011 NowGoal.com, All Rights Reserved.

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.NowGoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Please use IE 6.0-8.0 to get the best user experience.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.NowGoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.